Let's Do Lunch: Leftover Ham Sandwich

Ingredients:
*3 slices of your favorite GF bread (I like tapioca flour based bread)
*4 slices meltable sandwich cheese
*2 giant slices of leftover Easter ham
*mustard and mayo (if desired)

Directions: Slather the mayo and mustard on your bread. Add 2 slices of cheese and one slice of ham between each layer. Sprinkle a little water on the top of the bread. Pop in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Devour.


*I usually don't have time to make anything for lunch; I am a "grab it on the go" girl. This was super easy, super quick, and super delicious. I was also able to use some of that leftover ham from Easter (that is STILL taking up room in the fridge).

2 comments:

  1. Following you from FMF. Hope you'll come follow me back! :)

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com



    This made me so hungry I went and made a similar sandwich! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sandwich looks heavenly!!!! I bet it was amazing! We do some Gluten Free stuff over at http://orangecrushkitchen.blogspot.com/ hope you can come check us out! I am your newest follower from Marketing Monday. Hope you will follow us back!

    ReplyDelete